Lake Chelan Community Hospital serves hundreds of patients and families. All of these individuals, in some way, benefit from the helping hands of volunteers.
Our volunteers come to Lake Chelan Community Hospital with a positive attitude about service, an eagerness to learn something new and with a desire to volunteer at LCCH (volunteers must be at least 16 years old and able to communicate clearly).
There’s a volunteer position that’s just right for you!
• Assisting staff and visitors on nursing units
• Helping with clerical duties in hospital departments
• Being a presence with someone who is dying
• Delivering mail to departments
• Make get well/greeting cards for patients
• Reading, playing cards or board games with patients
• Help with Max Kid’s Wellness program and activity needs
By becoming a volunteer at Lake Chelan Community Hospital, you will make a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and our hospital staff.
Our volunteers assist in many ways–some interact directly with patients and families and some do not. We have positions that involve a lot of walking and some where you remain in one place. We hope to accommodate your interests and talents while keeping in mind the needs of our hospital and supporting a healing environment.
If you are interested in a volunteer opportunity at Lake Chelan Community Hospital, please call Agustin Benegas, Volunteer Services Coordinator at 509-682-8525 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.